[ExchangeList] e2k003 - OWA- compression

  • From: "Jason Lehrhoff" <JLehrhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:02:34 -0400

I was wondering what people's experience have been with the forms based
administration, and compression on a front end OWA server..

I enabled it off the bat, and set the compression to 'high'. Then 'low'.
I just turned it off and it seems to be a bit more robust. (I am on the
LAN, though). Is forms based authentication necessary, when you have an
SSL cert applied to the 'Default Web Site' in IIS 6 ?

My experience has been that it takes like a full minute for the initial
page to load on OWA (remotely). The Basic interface was just about as
long, as far as I can tell...

-Jason

The HealthCare Chaplaincy is a multifaith community of professionals from many
cultures dedicated to caring for persons in spirit, mind, and body.

We are committed to excellence and leadership in pastoral care, education, and
research.

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), please notify the sender and do not copy or
forward this message to any other person.