[ExchangeList] dns

  • From: John Knijn <j.knijn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:51:53 +0100

Good morning,

I have a DNS created on my W2K-server (with Exchange 2003 server), domain
name is AAAA.COM , I want to accept mail for BBBB.COM as well.
How can I do that in the DNS-configuration?

Thanks.

John
________________________
The information in this electronic mail message is private and may be
confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the recipient. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this message is prohibited.
Please delete this message and notify the sender immediately by return
email. OCLC PICA and all subsidiaries accept no liability for the improper
transmission of information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email
and attachments are free from any virus, we do advise you to scan
attachments before opening them.