RE: controling SPAM

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:12:25 -0500

I am not saying that IMF is the greatest gift to man kind. But after
seeing how much spam was coming in from my client Trend Micro eManager
as soon as I switched to IMF (Exchange SP2) and configured it the spam
has seemed to stop. They use to get hundreds a day, now they are lucky
if they get one or two a day.

Andrew