combining cached local email while having the email remain on server as well.

  • From: "Dan" <Dangrube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 07:50:00 -0600

I have Exchage 2003 and so far when setting accounts it appears they must
be set to cached or they can only remain on the server. If cached using
OWA allows the eamil to reamain on the server but if Outlook 2003 used all
email gets down loaded. Which makes back up and restore a bit difficult.
I'm sure its the something simple I've missed in the docs as well as
digging around in my own my own research.

Thanks for your time

Dan

PS Sorry about the poor typing but I broke my should last week and all my
timing is off as well as my head.