cannot adding ADC-shows the error msg.

  • From: Mohammad Abdul Haque <mahaque707@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:42:08 -0800 (PST)

Dear Group,
I am facing a piculier problem regarding installing ADC in my domain.
I have a domain and i have an ADC also, but the thing is when i want to intall
another ADC under
my domain. it show an error message-showing a $sign after the name of the host-
my host name is
PP and when i went to make it ADC it generates the message PP$ cannot access
the active directory.

Yet i have a plan to install and configure EXCHANGE 2000 in my organization and
i am going
through a testing a testing phase.

please send me and provide me some solution or is there any online solution
procedure?

with positive expectation i am waiting for your solution:-)