RE: blocking exe, vbf and others

  • From: "Sargent Joey E" <joey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:39:50 -0500

You will still need to have server virus protection.  Groupshield only
protects the SMTP traffic and the mailboxes.  McAfee has a product
called Netshield for server protection.  It works great also.  You can
have them both send notifications to an alert server that then sends you
emails, pages, computer pop-up messages etc to alert you of problems.