RE: appending text on outgoing internet mails

  • From: "Ketan Pandya" <ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:02:14 +0530

Yeah Kalpesh,

I know Santosh. He has conveyed regards to you.

My requirement is to have disclaimer as a part of Exchange 2000 itself.

We already have Mailsweeper for SMTP and using disclaimer with the
product.

For Exchange 2000, I'll require SDK to be installed for CDO to work.

Let me know if you know any other way to achieve this.

Regards,

Ketan Pandya

Technology Infrastructure Services

Mastek Ltd