[ExchangeList] Re: Windows Mobile 5.0 Exchange Password Issue

  • From: "Russ Clark" <RClark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 08:58:50 -0500

I believe this has to do with SSL or authentication settings in IIS.
When I had problems get Direct Push working & starting messing with the
settings, I ran into this problem, but once I got it all sorted out, it
now works great.

Check out this article to make sure all the settings are correct.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/mobile/deploy/msfpdepguide.
mspx

Russ Clark