RE: User Rights

  • From: Syed Muqeemuddin <smuqeem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:00:52 +0300

Assign him the rights to add pc to domain.. I think u can do that from the
active directory users and computers ... or u can choose the delegate
administrative tasks option. For the second thing.. admin rights on the
local machine.. u will have to go through the PC's local users and groups..
open groups.. ... choose administrators group and click on add... select the
domain name to search the username from the domain.. and then say add...