Re: User Name and password

  • From: "Boedy Irhadtanto" <boedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:27:05 +0700

It still doesn't work, but if I use SMTP & POP3  to retrieve email
everything works just fine.
and again (when I use Exchange Server service)  it show error in MS-Outlook
"Your logon information was incorrect . ......."

From: Boedy Irhadtanto [mailto:boedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I experience the same thing, but I use Microsoft Outlook 200, and I didn't
join domain. but after I joined the domain, the error is gone. But I still
want to know how to use Outlook without joining the domain, because some
users still use workgroup and I still want to keep it that way.

Boedy