RE: Upgrading from Ex5.5 to Ex2003

  • From: "Deshwal, Chand" <CDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:12:25 +0530

Go for swing upgrade. Install Exchange 2K3 on a separate machine in the
same organization. Move mailboxes from 5.5 to 2K3. Make a fresh install
on your old server of the OS and exchange 2k3. Move mailboxes back.

You can install an aditional 5.5 in the same organization as rollback
machine as contingency before starting the whole procedure.

Chand