Upgrade to SP3 for exchange 2000 and issues

  • From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:06:38 -0600

We upgraded our server to enterprise edtion this weekend and applied SP3 for
exchange 2000, and I now have a problem.  When a user attempts to assign a task
to someone else, they get the message of :

I have tried to give that user full mailbox rights, send as rights, and send on
behalf rights, but it still comes back as failing.  Is this something added in
SP3 to block send as permissions?  Is there a workaround so the users here can
assign tasks to each other?

Rob