Unable to Relay to abc@abc.com

  • From: "John Nguyen" <JGNGUYEN@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:47:39 -0400

We have an Exchange 2k server using mail essential on a different win2k
adv server to filter email. Telnet into my exchange server port 25, when
I try to send
send an email a specific email address (not all) I get an "Unable to
relay for abc@xxxxxxx"

Please help.
Thanks

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information
that may be
confidential or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be
conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message,
please notify
the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.
Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended
recipients is not
authorized and may be unlawful.