RE: Two Recipients to Share One Email Address

  • From: "Thomson, Helen" <hthomson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:02:49 +0100

Thanks for the response.  What I would like is to have each recipient in a
different distribution list, these recipients using the same (office) email
address.  Currently, it looks like the mailing lists are being sent to the
one person.  I'd like each mailing list to look like it's being sent to the
correct person.

Does this make sense?