Swing upgrade - Email problem

  • From: "Palack, Tom" <tpalack@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:07:30 -0500

I am in the process of upgrading our Exchange2003 hardware to a new
Exchange2003 hardware and following the KB 821896 (swing method). I
started
moving the mail boxes, then notices that the message are not delivering
the original E2k3 server with the NDR 4.3.2 "This message was rejected
due to
the current administrative policy by the destination server.  Please
retry at
a later time.  If that fails, contact your system administrator.".
However,
message are going out to outside of our organization. Also, old E2k3 can
send
messages to the new E2k3 server and messages from outside delivered to
the
new E2k3 server.

Hope somebody could help me resolve the message delivery problem to the
old
E2k3 server from the new E2k3 server.

Hope somebody can help me.

thank you.