RE: Sharing All Calendars - Exchange2003/Outlook2003

  • From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 06:25:59 -0000

The admodify.net problem is out of my control. Not sure what is
happening there, although the homepage says it is undergoing
maintenance, so wait a while and the links should work. You can get an
old copy from here:
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/PSS/Tools/Exchange%20Support%20Tools/ADModify/

The setperm utility is available all over the place as the original
author is no longer part of the Exchange community. The link to that
should work now.

Simon.