RE: Script out Outlook Client Properties

  • From: "Lippman, Michael" <Michael.Lippman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:14:51 -0400

That should happen automatically as long as the two servers are in the
same organization.  Make sure that when you move mailboxes the end users
Outlook sessions are closed.  I moved approx. 1500 mailboxes and we had
some minor issues.  In some cases we had to delete the existing profile
for the user and recreate it.  This is one thing that MS has made very
simple.

MRL