SMTP queues in EXCH 2k

  • From: "Mark M. Friedman" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:32:13 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I have just set up EXCH 2k on Win2k advanced server. The issue is that I
just looked the other day and, with only "2" mail accounts created, I have 74
entries under queues under the default SMTP Virtual Server. It list domains
fromaol to hotmail and evrything in between. Is it possible because I have
cable broadband for my internet access that I have become a relay agent for my
ISP's SMTP protocal? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GIF image