SMTP - IMPORTANT

  • From: soumo mukherjee <soumo_m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 01:55:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Pls let me know how we can suppress display names for
incoming SMTP mails for MS-Mail users.

Suppose, If MS-Mail users receive SMTP mails from
Internet then these are displayed by only their
display names, Ex ? Narinder Verma (SMTP ID
narindv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) sends a smtp mail to MS-Mail
user ?Sanjiv? then in Sanjiv?s MS-Mail mailbox the
mail is displayed as ?From : Narinder Verma? without
the SMTP mail id which means Sanjiv has to do a reply
to Mohinder?s email so that the smtp id of the sender
is known.

We need only SMTP mail id to be displayed for incoming
SMTP mails for MS-Mail users

Any assistance will be highly appreciated!!

Soumo

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/