RE: Responding as Resource Mailboxes

  • From: "Littlejohn, David" <dlittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:29:33 -0400

Give the user permission to use that mailbox.

Do these users also have their own mailboxes? If not, the permission to use
the generic mailbox will work fine. If they have their own mailboxes also,
they would have to select the account that the message will be sent from.

Regards

David Littlejohn
IT Department
Claremont Management Corporation