Reg Change

  • From: "Callan, Chris" <CCallan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:13:23 -0400

We are in the middle of an Exchange Migration.  We have both our 5.5 and
2000 services running simultanitously, and we have come to the point where
we are ready to move over our remote users that use dialup to connect to the
server.  The problem is that they all connect offline and when we move them
to the new system and shut down the old they will not be able to get mail
because their profile hasn't been updated.  Is there any way aside from
forcing them to connect, which doesn't look possible right now to edit the
registry and make the Home Server name change in there?

Chris Callan