RE: Redundant Exchange System

  • From: "Asif Patni" <patni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 02:07:08 +0500

Dear All:
                 Please identify this error " The handle is invalid ".The
situation is
.I have two server one is main server and second is mail backup server both are
working properly but when i am call mail backup server after loggin error
ganerate "The handle is invalid. "

please help me as soon as possible

Thanks and Regards
Asif Patni