RE: Recover Deleted Items (Personal Folders) *updated*

  • From: "Rene Fourie" <craqon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 23:51:07 -0600

You can try this. It does work. Unless you compacted your PST afterwards.
(right-click on Personal Folder, Properties, Advanced, Compact now) Ever
wondered why, when deleting items in your PST, the size doesn't get
smaller? You first have to compact it. For corrupt DB's, I have used many
tools, from the standard ScanPST.exe to Easy Recovery Pro's tool. Every
single one of these tools I have lost the entries to the contacts list.
All contacts view as standard emails, with all details and numbers, but
the email address is gone. If you export this to CSV, even then you'll see
the addresses are in none of the tables.