RES: Does anyone...

  • From: "Alex Decarli" <decarli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:22:31 -0300

Exchange doesn't send the read confirmation. The read confirmation is a
propertie of Outlook.
If you have Outlook 2000, you can't to disable the send of read confirmation
because it's defaut of internet mail.
I've tryed several methods to do this, like install internet mail service and
in outlook->tools->options->post options->control options-> never send
response. It sonds good, but, didn't work.

In Outlook XP, it's possible exactly marking never send response.

Alex Decarli