Questions about storage limit warning

  • From: "bob" <blin2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:45:45 -0700

We setup a Storage Limit Policy on Exchange 2000 with sp3. It
seems to work. Whenever my coworkers? and myself mail sizes are over the
issue
warning limit, we receive warning. And if some users reach the prohibit
send
limit, they call us. Questions:

1. Some users who have reached the prohibit send limit complained that
they
never received the warning. We check their mailbox and could not find the
warning either. How can we troubleshoot this problem? Is there any sent
folder we can check and make sure the warning has been sent or not?

2. MS Q319583 also mentioned "To confirm that the mailbox store limits
work,
change the generate warning schedule to run constantly,..." Where is "the
generate warning schedule"? Mailbox Store Properties has Warning message
interval - Customize but it does not have "run constantly".

3. Our Warning message interval is ?Run daily at 2:00AM?, but I received
warning on Monday only (one message per week) if my mailbox reaches the
limit. Is this (run daily but send only one message per week) default
settings? And can we change it so that the user who reaches the limit will
receive the warning everyday?

Thank you.