Re: Public folders with the same SMTP address

  • From: Víctor Hugo Naranjo Borja <victorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]"<exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:12:53 -0500

Try Exchange 2000 Resource Kit, there you will find a tool to make queries of duplicated msproxyaddress in Active Directory

Atentamente,

Víctor Hugo Naranjo
Consultor
SYNERGY
Telf: (593)+4+2280303, +2290341, +2290469
Ext: 104
Fax: (593)+4+2280412
Visítenos en www.it-synergy.net

>>> Byrne, Steve<Steve.Byrne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/27/03 07:35PM >>>
http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have a public folder with an external SMTP address which is no longer getting messages from the internet.

The NDR states that another folder in the system has the same SMTP address. I cannot find it, nor do I know of a way to search public folders for a duplicate SMTP address.

Event logs have no info. I tried a directory export, but it doesn't include public folders.

Does anyone know how I can find this troublesome folder?

This is a mixed E2K E5.5 environment.

SB

Subject: Undeliverable: test

Your message