Public folders from One site when server is not available cannot be removed

  • From: Silviu CIAKY <silviu.ciaky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ExchangeList <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:49:29 +0300

Hy everyone!

I have the following problem. I have more than one public folder which was
existing on old exchange server. I move the mailboxes from one server to
another but the public folders no. I closed the old server and it's
formated. Right now I have 3 Public Folders which are "not working" and I
want to delete them, but I cannot do this. I worked with MDBVU32.exe from
Tools on Exchange CD, but that folders still appear on MS Outlook.