Problems sending Outlook Attachments

  • From: "Dave Sydenham" <davesydenham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:33:39 -0600

We are running Office XP Pro using Outlook and Exchange
2000 for email. One of our users seems to have problems
with attachments (mostly Word documents and Excel
spreadsheets). Apparently some recipients get the message
but not the attachment whilst others get the attachments
fine. I tried to test this problem by sending emails from
his PC to 3 different addresses all without problems. I
therefore assumed the problem lay with the recipients
perhaps removing attachments before delivery, however when
a particular recipient failed to recieve an attachment I
tried forwarding the same email to him (I was copied in -
internally it works OK) and he recieved it no problem.
I'm very puzzled - any ideas?

thanks

Dave
.