Problem with ....

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:19:29 -0400

Hi,
I have one user who cannot send a message out as anything other than
plain text even though HTML is selected as the send option. I have
looked at the settings in her Outlook and everything appears to allow
her to be able to send out HTML mail. This is the only user of over 200
that has this problem, which had me believing that the problem was with
her Outlook setup. How ever, I am now a bit stumped.
If you have any suggestions please let me know, I am willing to look at
anything.
Thank you
Ken