Problem in MSN Chat with Exchange 2000 Server

  • From: "PANKAJ SRIVASTAVA" <pankajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:44:16 -0700

Dear All
I am installing exchange 2000 server for mailing and Chating.
My Comany is having offices in three Locations and exchange server is
installed in corporate office havinng IP 10.1.1.41 .
In corporate office we are able to use chat and mailing but from branch
office when we try to use it mailing is working fine but we are not able
to connect chat server.
branch offices and corportae office are in different ip range
corportae office is in network    10.1.1.0
Branch office is in network       10.1.10.0

IWANT TO USE MSN CHAT FOR EXCHANGE FROM BRANCH OFFICE TO CORPORTAE OFFICE.

PLEASE HELP

THANX
PANKAJ SRIVASTAVA
MIRZA TANNERS LTD.