Problem During Upgrade to Exchange 2K from Exchange 5.5

  • From: Meral KESKINER <MeralK@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:28:59 +0300

Hi All,

    While I'm trying to upgrade my exchange 5.5 to exchange 2K, it gives an
error like below :

"Setup has detected that the organization name of the exchange site you are
currently trying to join or upgarde does not match the exchange organization
found in the active directory. To fix this you may use the exchange 5.5
administration tool to change the display name of the organisation anr
re-run setup"

Where can I find the name of Exchange organization in Active Directory?

Thanks,