Please Help - Mailbox Items disappear automatically.

  • From: kimiagar <kimiagar1974@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 02:42:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
We already have Windows 2000/Exchange 2000. One of the
users told that all his emails disappear. He uses OWA
& now he has just 2 emails on his mail box but when I
checked his mailbox on Exchange System Manager it
shows that there are 37 items, for about 4MB size. I
checked his mailbox with Outlook Express but no use.
He told me that this occurs 2 or 3 times. Could you
please tell me what I should I do to recover his
mailbox?
Any urgent suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Kimiagar.

http://mail.yahoo.com