RE: Permissions needed

  • From: "Steven Barnard" <SBarnard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 08:17:48 +1000

Hi,

Attached is a copy of a doco that I wrote that steps thru the process of
creation an email
distribution group, including the correct permissions.

Hope this helps.

Steven Barnard           Infrastructure Administrator
email: sbarnard@xxxxxxxxxx        web: www.bcs.org.au
Baptist Community Services      Marsfield, Sydney NSW
Phone: (02) 9941 6053 (ex053)     Fax: (02) 9888 1559