Permissions mistake

  • From: MailAdmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:20:58 -0400

Never mind figured it out it was a shared permissions thing.

Thanks
Brian

------------------------

Ok I did something bad a few years ago now I cant remember what I did..

Here's what happened.

A user needed permissions to access her bosses calendar and contacts. We
were working with outlook 97 at the time and had a hard time assigning
permissions. I remember doing something not quite normal in giving her
permission and she had pretty much owner permission on his entire mailbox.
She has a new job now and needs the permissions removed. I cant figure out
what I did.

If you look at the normal mailbox or folders there are no permissions
assigned nor are there any delegates.  Our clients are now outlook 2000 and
we are still on exchange 5.5.

What the hell did I do?

Any thoughts?

Thanks