RE: PST files ! How ?

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 01:08:14 -0400

Saud

Are you talking about the screen that say's "Source Server", if so it is
asking you for information about your domain controller (notice it say's
optional information).

You will be prompted for the location of the PST files on the screen
that says "Target Directory"

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add mark@xxxxxxxxx to your contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"