RE: POP3 and Exchange

  • From: Troy Griffiths <tgriffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:31:52 +1200

Thanks for the reply Sudhir,

I have checked this - however am a little unclear. You mention "service
account is added in "act as a part of operating system"". There is nothing
in this selection. However when you talk about "service account" do you
refer to the account exchange is logged on with (ie the server) or are you
talking about the user account that I am experiencing issues with? Or
something else altogether?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Troy