Outlook Deleted Items Folder

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <delias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:00:06 -0500

Some users are complaining that although they have the setting to delete
items folder upon exiting checked, it does not always delete them.  We also
have the warning box checked and it does not always appear.

I've checked MS KB and found an article that says, pretty much, that "yes
this does happen" and then does not offer any solutions.

The clients are using OL2000 and the reason it's such a big issue for me now
is that it's happening to our CEO.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Delores
The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not intend
delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to this message.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant message.  Thank you.