Outlook Calendar Access through Exch2K

  • From: "Dave Haines" <davidh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:20:51 -0700

Hello All,

I am having great difficuluty in allowing users to view each others
calaendars. The Exch2K install was done using all the default settings.
Nothing out of the ordinary there. Users can only view each others
calendars if they are assigned full access to each others mailboxes (not
want i want to do!). I have compared permission settings at server level
and below on other seperate networks and they are identical the only
difference is the other servers have access to each others calendars.

Could anyone be a star and give me a solution or at least point me in the
right direction. Been all over Technet with no joy.

Many thanks.

Dave.