RE: Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2000

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:53:14 -0400

Outlook will run the setup wizard on first startup. If the wizard is
completed, mail will be delivered to the mailbox only (not to a local PST
file). If the wizard is not completed, and the profile is manually set up,
mail delivery will default to a local PST file, and this setting will have
to be manually changed back to the mailbox.

So, the solution is to ensure that the setup wizard is completed
successfully, or to double check after a profile is set up on a workstation
to make sure the configuration is correct.

Greg Lara

prohibited.