[ExchangeList] [Outlook 2003] Can not open own calendar

  • From: "Sumedi, Dedi (dsumedi)" <dsumedi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:37:18 +0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------One of our Exchange
users reported that she can not open her calendar.
She can not create appointments, meeting, etc on her own calendar.
There's no error message returned by Outlook so it's hard to find the
source of the problem. I tried granting write permission of her mailbox
to another user and he can acess the calendar and even create a meeting.
It looks like that the problem is associated with her ID. But I also
tried granting my calendar write permission to her account and she can
access and update my calendar.

Is there anybody out there experiencing similar problem ? Any help will
be much appreciated.

Dedi Sumedi
Pekanbaru, Indonesia