RE: Outlook 2002 security feature and exch 5.5

  • From: "Ian Sterling" <i_sterling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:43:52 -0600

From what I understand, this was Microsoft's security patch/ Service
Pack for Office 2000 & XP.  Everything I've seen so far states that this
is a "Feature, not a bug."

But I haven't really investigated much, because most of my users
wouldn't know how to attach a file to an e-mail message anyway.
("That's what they make floppy drives and FedEx for, isn't it?")

Good luck.

Ian Sterlieng