Outlook 2000 Holidays

  • From: "Steven Barnard" <SBarnard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] \(E-mail\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:13:34 +1100

Hi,

I am aware that the holidays in Outlook 2000 stop at the end of 2002,
and that Microsoft has released an upgrade
that installs the holidays up to 2007.  When this upgrade is installed,
the holiday must be added, as this is ok for
one to two users, but we have around 400 users.

My question is: Does anyone know of a way to automate the upgrade and
install of the new holidays, hopefully
                in the form of a login script.

Thanks in advance.....

Steven Barnard           Infrastructure Administrator
email: sbarnard@xxxxxxxxxx        web: www.bcs.org.au
Baptist Community Services      Marsfield, Sydney NSW
Phone: (02) 9941 6053     Fax: (02) 9888 1559

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
Baptist Community Services. 1