RE: Offline Address Book with IMO

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:12:27 -0400

Offline address book (OAB) is used only when the user is configured for
Offline use with Exchange Server service and OST file. If the user is
configured with a POP3 profile OAB will not be useful. OAB is nothing
but an Offline Global Address List. GAL is accessible only when the
client is configured to use Exchange Server service and not POP. The
alternate is to a Personal Address book and add the email addresses to
the PAB.