[ExchangeList] OWA problem in Exchange Cluster

  • From: tony haber <habre_tony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:59:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I have problem with OWA on a cluster exchange 2003,the list of the servers are:

1-One domain controller DC1(Win2003Ent. + Sp1)+DNS
2-Two Win2003 +Sp1 domain member servers installed as windows and exchange2003+Sp2 clusters.
3- No FE server.

I want to change Exchange cluster hardware to new servers, i make the following steps(this steps are running on MS-Cluster Virtual servers lab as my production):

1- Move all resources to node1.
2-Evict node2 from the cluster.
3-Uninstall exchange from node2, then removed from domain.
4-Add one of the new servers to domain with same name and ip of node2.
5-Bring Virtial Exchange System Attendant offline.
6-Add the server to Cluster as new node, then install exchange by running setup.exe.
7-install Exchange Sp2, then bring System Attendent online.

Now i can do the failover between the two nodes, and MAPI Clients working fine.But the problem with OWA, when node 1 own the Exchange resources OWA works fine.
But when move to node2 it give me cant find this page.

I need to go for production hardware upgrade ASAP i would be apreachate for any help.

Note:
-Servers in production are working fine now, and no attendant to add FE server.

Best Regards

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.