OWA doesnt show old mails... pls help

  • From: Joven Guevarra <fatal_x@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:33:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys!

I just want some confirmations.

We are using Exchange2k for quite some time now for
example january 2003. And then right now the
management decided to use OWA for remote users. OWA is
working fine but I noticed the first time I used OWA
for our organization it dont have any mails on it
(Inbox (0)). What if remote users want to view their
older emails (maybe starting from January)??! How can
I configure OWA to show old mails because they are
asking that they want to see all their mails.

Please help me on this matter.

Thanks alot guys
JGuevarra

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com