RE: OWA SSL - Virtual HTTP Redirection queston

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:11:12 -0500

When you say redirection, are you talking about using a separate server to
host OWA or redirecting from http to https type of redirection?  Or ?

Al

Hi,

I can login via OWA SSL /exchange, however the standard methods of
redirection do not work. So I am wondering if anyone who has been able to do
redirection and has experience with setting up a virutal http site on
exchange can give me hand?

Thanks
Andrew