OWA Loading issue

  • From: "Tim Lamberth" <tlamberth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:46:45 -0500

This has probably been covered many times before...I am trying to
implement OWA and regardless of the steps I take to resolve the issue it
remains the same. I have covered all the fixes in the document
"Troubleshooting Outlook Web Access" and even setup another virtual
directory in IIS to see if that was an issue but it works fine.

We use a single Exchange server and connect directly to the server. All
inbound mail is scanned via gateways to determine their safety and then
forwarded to the Exchange server. There is a firewall between the
gateways and Exchange but not between Exchange and the internal network.
Any connections to the Exchange server will either be via the local
intranet or through a VPN connection. Forgive the extra
information...just wanted to set the right scenario.

Thanks,

Tim