RE: OWA Contacts

  • From: "Dee Arnold" <Deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:58:55 -0500

I have a user, where he created a "new folder" within Contacts within Outlook
on his desktop, on the network. When he goes to OWA, the folders he created
are not there.

Wierd thing is, mine show up. Maybe I just need to check to see if a .pst was
actually created locally on his PC. Not sure why this would have happened.

Thanks!