Re: New Email Domain

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:38:46 -0000

Scott

You would need an A record for mail.def.com

I would recommend using the Recipient Policy to add the email addresses,
not manually via ADUC.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
http://www.microsoft.com/support

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
are a customer of Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions
which cover the provision of support and consulting services to you/your
organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of, or in
connection with a Microsoft contract or program with its own terms and
conditions, please note that no liability is accepted by Microsoft for
the contents of this mail.