Need help please

  • From: "Mohammad z al khatib" <mohammadzakariaalkhatib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:17:25 +0000

Hi,
I have exchange 2003,my manager has windows xp and office 2000 installed on his pc,his secretary has win 98 and office 97 and Microsoft scheduler 7.x installed on her pc , she shared her contact and give access to the manager to see the contact and the calendar ,but when I open the file from the manager pc it gives me file cannot be found , note: that when I installed the office 97 on the manager pc it work the manager can see the contacts on the secretary pc ,but he insist that it will work on the office 2000, i need your help to solve thos pb on office 2000 manager.
Thanks.